1. Labor insurance supplies management
(1) Individual employees shall be carefully and correctly used in accordance with the requirements for the use and protection of labor protection articles, and shall be properly kept. Some public labor protection articles may be uniformly kept by the workshop or team.
(2) The standards for the issuance of labor protection articles for employees shall be uniformly formulated by the Safety and Environmental Protection Section. The collection and storage of labor protection articles shall be handled by the production department.
(3) Special labor protection articles purchased, distributed and used must have a safety production license, product certification and safety appraisal certificate.
(4) Personnel engaged in various operations or working in a variety of working environments shall be equipped with labor protection articles according to the type of work and the working environment of their main operations. If the labor protection articles provided are not suitable for use in other types of work or in other working environments, other labor protection articles required shall be provided or borrowed.
(5) In the workplace where the production equipment is damaged or invalid, the workplace where toxic and harmful gases may leak, in addition to the workers equipped with conventional labor protection articles, the necessary anti-virus protective gear should be placed in the conspicuous place on site to prepare for emergency rescue and rescue. use. Relevant units should also have special personnel and special measures to protect them in a good state of use.
(6) The Safety and Environmental Protection Section has the right to interpret the issuance standards, supervise the quality and technical requirements of labor protection products, and provide timely feedback to the higher authorities.
(7) For the needs of the work, the small-scale labor protection articles shall be distributed in excess of the scope, and the application shall be submitted by the unit, the safety and environmental protection department shall be examined, the general manager shall approve the application, and the production department shall be registered and issued.
(8) All units shall provide workers with labor protection articles in accordance with state regulations free of charge, and shall not replace labor protection articles that should be provided with money or other articles.
(9) For labor protection articles involving the issuance of standard revisions and new projects, the safety protection and environmental protection department shall be examined and approved by the head of the department, and shall be reported to the group company for review and record.
(10) Long-term (more than 6 months) employees who have rested due to illness, and extend the time for the distribution of labor protection products.
(11) Special protective equipment for damage caused by work shall be examined and replaced by the Safety and Environmental Protection Division. For the loss of labor protection articles caused by non-workers, the compensation shall be based on the service life of the labor protection articles.
(12) For labor protection products with high safety performance and easy to wear out during normal work, such as helmets, goggles, masks, respirators, insulated gloves, etc., the inspection and scrapping shall be mandatory according to the requirements of the minimum effective index and effective use period. .
(13) Safety helmets and ear protectors in special protective equipment shall be distributed to individuals, which shall be used exclusively by individuals, and the rest may be distributed to the team, the team shall be kept in custody and used collectively to ensure convenient use of emergency situations.
(14) Employees must wear protective equipment in accordance with the regulations when they enter the production facility or construction site, otherwise they will be punished according to the regulations.
(15) For special protective equipment such as gas masks in various workshops, it is necessary to establish a ledger. The commonly used protective equipment should be stored in a place that is easy for the public to access, and must be fixed at a fixed point to prevent moisture, high temperature, sharpness, etc. ;
(16) For protective equipment with complicated use methods, such as gas masks and respirators, it is necessary to conduct pre-use training and correct use of the methods.
2, cooling fan management
(1) According to the plan and actual situation of the fan annual review report submitted by each unit, after the investigation of the equipment department is carried out, it shall be classified and reported to the general manager for approval.
(2) The Equipment Division is responsible for the numbering, issuance, management and registration of various cooling fans.
(3) After the fan motor burns out, the use unit is responsible for power repair and repair. If the motor cannot be repaired, confirmed to be scrapped, and other parts are damaged or lost, a written report should be written and reported to the Equipment Division. If the person is damaged or lost by the responsible unit, the person will be compensated according to the price.
(4) The cooling fan on site shall be kept or used by the security personnel of each unit according to the change of season.
(5) The on-site fan must be able to stop the fan. If it is found that no one fan is still on the scene (except for the fan for materials and equipment cooling), the responsible person shall be punished by 50 yuan.
(6) Fans that need to be fixed for use all the year due to work must be managed by a special person.
3. Emergency medicine cabinet management
(1) All workshops should be equipped with emergency medicine cabinets for emergency medicines.
(2) Establish emergency drug account, inspection record and record of receiving and dispatching (signature of the recipient and management personnel).
(3) The emergency medicines in each position shall be managed by special personnel, and the medicines shall be taken out at any time for 24 hours.
(4) Emergency medicines should be inspected regularly and recorded.
(5) The medicine cabinet should be in the state of constant lock, and one drug management personnel should be set in each class. Non-pharmaceutical management personnel should not open the medicine at will.
(6) Distributing the drug for a single dose.
(7) Expired drugs will be returned to the Safety and Environmental Protection Section in time, and will be destroyed by the Safety and Environmental Protection Department and recorded.