Cause of fire accident:
1. Raw materials are flammable, toxic and flammable;
2. The side reaction in production is under critical conditions such as temperature, pressure and alarm;
3. Corrosion of medium, fluctuation of production process parameters, equipment fatigue caused by mechanical vibration of equipment;
4. Operational errors, illegal operating procedures, etc.
1. The project should implement safety assessment and evaluation mechanisms such as safety and environmental protection in the early stage of project approval;
2. The building implements fire protection design specifications and fully considers the process flow and materials;
3. For high-risk operations such as hot work, it is necessary to implement the approval and evaluation procedures;
4. The education and training regulations must be implemented for operators of hazardous chemicals.