1. The gas cylinder should be stored in a place with outdoor sunshade and awning. When stored indoors, the building should meet the relevant standards. Cylinder storage
The room should not be located in the basement or semi-basement, nor in the office or lounge.
2. The storage place should be ventilated and dry to prevent rain (snow), flooding, direct sunlight, no open flames and other heat sources, and no ground.
Ditch, underpass and bottom vents, and no pipes are allowed to pass through.
3. The lighting equipment in the warehouse where the combustible and explosive gas cylinders are stored must be explosion-proof, and the electrical switches and fuses should be placed outside the warehouse.
At the same time, lightning protection devices should be installed. It is forbidden to place the gas cylinders where they may be conductive.
4. Cylinders should be stored separately and set with labels. Empty bottles and full bottles should be stored separately. Cylinders for oxygen or other oxidizing gases should be used with fuel.
Gas cylinders and other flammable materials should be stored separately, at least 6m apart. There must be no combustibles, oil stains and other debris around the oxygen cylinder.
Alkynes cylinders are stored in the same room as oxygen cylinders, chlorine cylinders and flammable materials. Toxic gas cylinders or mediums in the bottle can cause burning, explosion,
Gas cylinders that produce poison should be stored in separate rooms and equipped with anti-virus equipment and appropriate fire-fighting equipment nearby.
5. For cylinders containing flammable gas, do not smoke, engage in open flames and generate sparks within 15m of the storage place.
And set the corresponding warning sign.
6. On the site of acetylene gas cylinders, the storage of acetylene gas shall not exceed 30m3 (equivalent to 5 bottles, referring to the acetylene bottle with a nominal volume of 40L).
When the storage capacity of acetylene gas exceeds 30m3, separate storage rooms shall be isolated by using non-combustible materials, one of which shall be a fixed wall. Acetylene gas
When the storage capacity exceeds 240m3 (equivalent to 40 bottles), a storage warehouse with a fire rating of not less than two grades shall be constructed, and the fire separation distance from the building shall not be
Less than 10m, otherwise it should be separated by a firewall.
Gas Cylinder Storage Cabinet(2-Cylinder)
Gas Cylinder Storage Cages
Gas Cylinder Storage Cabinet
7. The gas cylinder should be stored upright and fixed or tied with railings or brackets. It is forbidden to use the valve or head of the cylinder to fix the cylinder.
Or tie the flame retardant material and protect the bottom of the cylinder from corrosion.
8. When the gas cylinder (including the empty bottle) is stored, the bottle valve should be closed, the pressure reducer should be removed, the gas cylinder cap should be put on and tightened, and it should be discharged neatly.
9. Containing gas cylinders that are not suitable for long-term storage or for a limited period of storage of gas, such as vinyl chloride, hydrogen chloride, methyl ether and other gas cylinders, should indicate the storage period.
A gas cylinder that is prone to polymerization or decomposition of a reaction gas, such as an acetylene cylinder, must have a storage period and be controlled according to the nature of the gas.
The maximum temperature of the storage point should be avoided and the source should be avoided. After the cylinder is expired, it should be disposed of in time.
1. During the indoor storage of the gas cylinder, especially in the summer, the temperature and humidity of the storage place should be regularly tested and recorded. Storage
The maximum allowable temperature of the site shall be determined according to the nature of the contained gas, and the relative humidity of the storage site shall be controlled below 80%.
11. Indoor storage places for storing toxic gas or flammable gas cylinders must monitor the toxic gas or flammable gas in the air at the storage point.
Body concentration. If the concentration exceeds the standard, it should be forced to ventilate or ventilate, and find out the cause of the dangerous gas concentration exceeding the standard, and take corrective measures.
12. If the gas cylinder leaks, firstly, according to the nature of the gas, the corresponding human body protection should be done. Under the premise of ensuring safety, the bottle valve should be closed.
If the bottle valve is out of control or the leak point is not on the bottle valve, the corresponding emergency measures should be taken.
13. The electrical equipment, ventilation equipment, gas cylinder handling tools and fences, fire prevention and anti-virus equipment in the storage place should be inspected regularly, and problems should be dealt with in a timely manner.